It's Time for Liberals to Sit Down and Let the Grown-Ups Talk
Katrina and its aftermath have proved what Conservatives have been saying all along about energy, the Second Amendment, and government inefficiency.
- We can’t afford to be one or two disasters away from economic collapse due to oil demand surpassing supply.
- Our energy supply is a national security matter.
- ANWR was needed years ago - begin drilling now.
- Obstructionist Democrats opposing ANWR drilling are not just stonewalling the President, they are jeopardizing national security.
- Global warming did not cause Katrina nor the thousands of hurricanes preceding her.
- Hybrid technology is a solution to our dependence on oil – for our children, perhaps.
- Hybrid technology solves our energy problems now in undergraduate position papers only.
- Gun control laws don't make you safer.
- Gun control laws give armed thugs the upper hand when they walk through your front door.
- When 911 can't help you, you'd better have a gun.
- Your family can’t be made safe solely by a local, state, or federal agency.
- Not all tragedy can be legislated out of existence. It's demagoguery to suggest otherwise.
- From Karl Marx to Nancy Pelosi, Liberals make great critics.
- Critics make lousy leaders.
- After witnessing state, local, and federal boondoggle, Liberals now understand why Conservatives don’t look to government for efficient solutions.