Thursday, February 09, 2006

"As newsworthy as Elton John coming out of the closet."

Arlen Specter's concern over tracking domestic terrorists is news?



Ann Coulter's quote above sums up the contrived love affair the media has with sellout Republicans who crave the endless supply of press attention available to those who consistently criticize President Bush or their own party.

Arlen Specter's constituency is the
New York Times and Washington Post - not Pennsylvania. The vast majority of Republicans, Americans, and some Dems support the legal surveillance, but they're not interviewed even a fraction of the time. When they are, watch out for warning labels.

If you're not able to see this "good dog / bad dog" routine by now, you're not paying attention.

Still need a little help?

Just look out for the "Conservative" or "Right-wing" prefix before principled politicians ("Bad Dog!") versus the "Maverick" or "Moderate" ("Good Dog!") label before Republican media whores like John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Mike DeWine, Olympia Snowe, Chris Shays, Chuck Hagel, George Voinovich, Susan Collins, etc...

Why, you know all of their names don't you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bohemian's Song:

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside,
I'm not one of those Conservatives who can easily hide,
When Republicans critize Bush,
I just want to cry...

If I was a sphincter but then again, no
Or a man who has a blog but no where to go
I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my rightwing ranting and this one's for you

And you can tell everybody that Republicans are big and strong,
But we don't like critisism, we think that is wrong
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind
That I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're killing Muslims in the world

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of Jimmy Carter's statements they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I kissed a neo-con
It's people like that, that keep me turned on

So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if dissent is American or red, white, and blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Dick Cheney's are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

2/09/2006 04:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home